Shred Your Ex - Inseperable
warming your heart with the healing power of sweet destruction
Remedy teamed up with Mckinney to shoot a promo for their recent Valentine’s Day campaign, ShredyourEx. The project was intended to bring some humor to a holiday that often neglects singles.
- Agency: Mckinney
- Chief Creative Officer: Jonathan Cude
- Creative Director: Owen Tingle
- Assoc. Creative Director: Jordan Eakin
- Producer: Nick Brenton
- Writer(s): Dylan Meagher & David Sloan
- Art Director: Alex Nassour
- Production Company: Remedy
- Director(s): Josh Sliffe & Austin Simmons
- Producer: Austin Simmons
- Director of Photography: Josh Sliffe
- Gaffer: Matt Hedt
- Production Assistant: Tim Cheek
- Illustrator: Alexandra Petre
- Cast: Dylan Cooper & Megan Canjar
- Post Production: Remedy
- Lead Edit: Josh Sliffe
- Color: Josh Sliffe
"Hey, newly single people: If your plans for Valentine's Day involve little more than stalking your ex's Facebook page, please allow us to recommend a better option."
"February 14th can be awfully cold when the only thing you’re spooning is a gallon of triple-chocolate-chunk ice cream."
"Hate Valentine's Day? ShredYourEx will literally shred a photo of your ex."
"Valentine's Day is, as we all know, no fun for the broken-hearted. Or indeed those still raging at an ex..."
It was quite the day of production; Our hats go off to the entire team who helped pull off the long day—9 scenes across 8 locations in just under 17 hours.